Senior, Individual, & Family Portraits
Capture yourself and/or your loved ones at key moments in your lives. Whether you are looking for senior photos or a family portrait, I can work with you to create the images that you and your family will cherish for a lifetime.
A No-Hassle Approach
I prefer to keep things simple and want to make the portrait experience enjoyable for everyone.
I don’t believe in complicated packages, expensive prints, and lots of little extra charges to get what you want.
So I do things a little differently.
- One simple fixed fee
- No hidden costs
- No upsell pressure because there are no upsells
- You get all of the digital downloads in full resolution without watermarks
- Take your digitals and print anywhere or use my links for convenience
- A 100% satisfaction assurance: if I can’t make it right, I’ll refund your money
The Reluctant Senior Experience
Some seniors (like my sons) only agree to portraits because their families are making them do it. We get you in and out but still get great images.
A simple fixed fee of $299 gets you all of the following:
- Session of up to 30 minutes
- One outfit change
- Gallery of 20+ digital images
- Additional edits and retouching included for up to 5 favorites
The Standard Portrait Experience
If you’re excited about your portraits, but not sure which option to pick then this is probably the right choice. You’ll have an enjoyable time and get great photos with good variety.
A simple fixed fee of $499 gets you all of the following:
- Session of up to 90 minutes
- Unlimited outfit changes
- Gallery of 50+ digital images
- Additional edits and retouching included for up to 10 favorites
- Complimentary Season Passes for sports photos for the 2023-24 school year (a $147 value)
The Fashion Magazine Experience
If you’re a someone who likes to have fun and pose for photos you can elevate your session into an experience you will really enjoy and always remember.
A simple fixed fee of $799 gets you all of the following:
- A session of up to 3 hours
- Unlimited outfit changes
- Gallery of 100+ digital images
- Additional edits and retouching included for up to 25 favorites
- Complimentary Season Passes for sports photos the 2023-24 school year (a $147 value)
All Portrait Experiences Include:
- Keep, print, and share every photo without watermarks
- Location to be mutually agreed
- No travel cost within 30 minutes of Bow, NH
- As many locations as we can get to within the session time
- High resolution digital images with full usage rights at no additional cost
- Convenient access to prints or products with no obligation to buy
Frequently Asked Questions
When you book your session, we will mutually agree on a location. It could be a public park or similar setting, a private residence, or pretty much anywhere you can imagine. We’re pretty flexible and as long as we have permission to be somewhere we should be able to make it work. If it is more than a 30-minute drive from Bow, NH there will be a travel charge.
The primary deliverable provided is the digital downloads of the images we make during the session. Links to SmugMug or similar services may be provided for your convenience, but you are also free to take the files to the printer of your choice.
Chip is usually accompanied by his wife, Jen, who helps with logistics and lighting. You will also get to know Jen through the pre-session planning that she faciliates.
Sometimes the weather doesn’t cooperate or someone gets sick. If that happens, we will work with you to find a mutually acceptable alternate date and time. There is no rebooking fee.
Please arrive at your scheduled session ready to start taking photos. Your first outfit and any hair/makeup preparation should be all set.
You should bring a brush/comb and 1-2 outfit changes. The number and extent of outfit changes possible is largely dependent on the availability and proximity of a changing area at the chosen location.
It is often helpful to have a friend or family member present to offer feedback and assist in carrying outfit changes or other essentials. A large group can be distracting, however, so it is best to limit the number of people accompanying the individual being photographed.
Minors must be accompanied by a parent or other responsible adult authorized in advance.
We’re happy to work with you to use the session time as you prefer. In keeping with a no-hassle approach, we don’t charge extra if you want to have a few extra photos with family members or friends. We do encourage you to keep it to a minimum so that the focus remains on the senior or whomever the primary subject of the session might be.
After the session, we select a variety of images showing different locations, poses, and expressions. We then apply edits to them before sharing them with the client.
Once you have a chance to review the images, you can request a reasonable amount of edits to them. Typically this might involve re-cropping, changing the dimensions, removing a distracting object or blemish, or other similar requests. We will also convert to black and white or adjust color tone upon request (and often include examples in the preview images so you can see what different treatments can do).
If you’re not happy with our work, we will do everything reasonably possible to make it right. This should be an enjoyable experience for you that creates lasting memories. If you still aren’t satisfied and we can’t change that, we will happily refund your fee.
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and can be reached at email@example.com.